The wars and looting suffered in the Villa from the 18th century until the revolts of 1936 are the reason why the Archive of Xàbia lacks a large part of the documentation. He suffered the worst episode on August 16, 1936.
Extreme dates Except for some loose documents, 1939-2015.
- Mauricio Cheutín (1960 ≈ 1986)
- Juzgado (1879 ≈ 1962)
- Phalanx (1936-1976)
- Central National Syndicalist (CNS) (1936 ≈ 1974)
- Jesús Nazareno Agricultural Cooperative (1919-1984)
- Credit Union (1924 ≈ 1984)
- Consumer Agricultural Cooperative (1954-1983)
- Teaching and Educational Services Cooperative (SURCO) (1956-1966)
- Conference of San Vicente de Paula (1942-1947)
- Center for Tourism Initiatives
- Steamer JJ Sister (1910-1917)
- House of Commerce of Jábea (1899-1924)
- Post Office (1939-1954)
- Pomace oil and alcohol factory (Llíria)
- Agrarian Chamber
Royal Commission in parchment in favor of Antoni Bañuls of the first notary that will be vacant at the Court of Valencia.
December 13, 1649:
Act of delivery of the notary in favor of Antoni Bañuls, servant of the King of Spain, carried out by the Marquis of Dénia.
August 27, 1650:
Witness of a Royal Cèdula issued in Madrid on March 7, 1712 granting the residents of Xabea the relief of mayors for the duration of the war, in consideration of their constant loyalty and the special merit they did in 1710. January 29, 1725.
Testimony of Royal Cèdula, Madrid October 23, 1709, granting the residents of Xabea an exception of accommodation and that they can carry weapons, taking into account the particular loyalty and merit and the work they have suffered and what they have shown their love for Real service January 29, 1725.
Book of conciliar agreements of the Lords of Justice and Government of the town of Xabea. 1787-1792, 1799.
Certificate on parchment by the clerk of the Dénia curia testifying that Jaime Trilles, being a neighbor of Xabea, was bought into the franchises that D. Jaume I granted to the city of Dénia.
November 25, 1707:
Parchment letter acknowledging monetary debts in the form of a census. Oriola, 29 July 1577.
Services and activities
- Public service from Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Reference service and bibliographic advice.
- Consultation room service with local and regional history collection.
- Activity room service. The Room can be reserved upon request.
- Local and regional newspaper library service.
- Photo Archive Service.
- Reproduction and Digitization Service.
- Service of Selective Diffusion of Information (DSI)
- Local heritage dissemination activities.
- Visits upon request